Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group’s revenue fell by 5.7 percent in 2018 as the company sought to relieve debt pressure by offloading domestic and overseas holdings amid a government crackdown on leverage and overseas acquisitions.
- METALS-Shanghai aluminium slips to new 2-yr low, heads for 3 pct drop in Nov
- CANADA STOCKS – TSX edges up 0.06 percent
- Macau gambling revenue up 8.5 pct in Nov
- REFILE-Macau casinos rake in $37.6 bln gaming revenue in 2018
- Macau casinos rake in $37.6 bln gaming revenue in 2018
- UPDATE 1-Mexico’s Televisa reports sharply lower fourth-quarter profit
- Gross Margin
- Russia’s Yandex Q3 revenue at 32.6 bln rbls, up 44 pct y/y
- Leverage Ratio
- U.S. agency seeks approval to take over Sears pensions
- High leverage , High risk ?
- Beware of corporate debt in choosing stocks