Chinese telecoms equipment maker Huawei said on Saturday it had terminated the employment of a Chinese worker arrested on spying allegations in Poland.
- UPDATE 2-Huawei sacks employee arrested in Poland on spying charges
- Poland arrests Chinese, Polish nationals over spying allegations – state news agency
- Can You Invest in China’s Huawei?
- China stock market inflows could double in 2019 – securities official
- RPT-Japan court extends Ghosn detention by 10 days
- UPDATE 3-Britain managing Huawei risks, has no evidence of spying – official
- Nissan former executive Kelly defends Ghosn compensation -NHK
- UPDATE 2-Canadian PM fires envoy to China after remarks on Huawei case
- UPDATE 1-Huawei committed to Canadian investment despite CFO arrest -chairman
- Huawei reportedly fires an employee in Poland following charges of espionage
- Sotheby’s sends India head on leave pending probe into #MeToo claims
- Tokyo prosecutors plan to seek extension of Ghosn’s detention -Kyodo