A winter storm that dumped heavy snow on the U.S. Midwest, causing at least five roadway deaths, stranding some motorists in Missouri and canceling dozens of flights, marched east toward Washington on Saturday.
- Mexico vows fuel theft crackdown after deadly pipeline blast
- Turkey’s Erdogan says no going back from S-400 deal with Russia – NTV
- UPDATE 2-Norwegian Air to seek compensation from Boeing for MAX groundings
- Storm Florence weakens but epic rains still expected on US east coast
- MIDEAST STOCKS-UAE property developers’ earnings give Gulf markets a boost
- 6 Great Places to Buy a Winter Home in the U.S.
- Canadian National train derails in Manitoba, leaks oil
- UPDATE 2-Huawei sacks employee arrested in Poland on spying charges
- UPDATE 2-Vale’s CEO, other execs, to step down after Brazil dam burst
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Deutsche Bank management board agrees to Commerzbank merger talks -source
- Roche nearing $5 billion deal to acquire Spark Therapeutics -WSJ
- UPDATE 1-Student pilot, takeaway owner, child among victims of NZ shootings