The US Dollar may trade broadly higher as a barrage of economic data prompts a deep rethink of the recent dovish shift in Fed monetary policy expectations.
DailyFX – Feeds all
- US Dollar Dives After March FOMC Meeting Reveals Dovish Fed
- US Dollar May Rise on Haven Demand as Market Sentiment Sours
- Will the Nasdaq and S&P 500 Finally Find FAANG Earnings Leverage on Google’s Beat?
- EURUSD Price Analysis: Expect Market Volatility All Week
- AUD/USD Soars on Employment Data, Eyes Stocks and US-China Talks
- USD Index (DXY) Price Outlook Positive Despite Negative News
- Gold Prices May Drop as Fed Disappoints Hopes for Dovish Pivot
- Weekly Fundamental Forecast:Trade Wars, GDP, Monetary Policy Active Threats Ahead
- Gold Outlook Unfazed by Dismal NFP Report, Falling U.S. Equity Prices
- US Dollar May Rise if Home Sales Top Estimates, Boosting Fed Outlook
- US Dollar May Rise on Inflation Data, Shaky European Politics
- G20 Drives Australian Dollar Trade Despite Plentiful Local Data